Finding Your Authentic Career Group Coaching
Join this interactive Group Coaching program designed for those at mid-life who are seeking a career transition.
Here’s what you can expect
1. Interactive group coaching allows you to share and benefit from each other
2. Accountability and support to help you stay in action and get results
3. Tips and resources to handle challenges and obstacles
4. Opportunity to connect with others seeking a career transition
5. Group limited to six participants
6. Recorded calls to download and listen to again at your convenience
Program Schedule and Cost
This is a 5-week program that meets on Thursday evenings from 7:00-8:00 p.m. on a private teleconference line. Attendance and participation is strongly encouraged to get the most out of each group meeting. All calls will be recorded and available for download in the event you miss a week. Cost is $395 and includes the Pathway Planner Assessment with an individual, 30-minute review, to be scheduled during the five weeks. Save with Early Bird pricing of $345 by registering by October 11, 2013. Upon registration, you will receive the teleconference number with instructions. Payment is due upon registration and can be made by check or credit card.
Week 1: Oct 24 Welcome, Introduction and Overview
Week 2: Oct 31 Identifying Values for Authentic Career Success
Week 3: Nov 7 Alternative Paths to Finding Career Direction
Week 4: Nov 14 Setting Goals and Designing a Plan of Action
Week 5: Nov 21 Next Steps
What are you waiting for? Contact us for questions and to sign up!