Your Teams Can Do Better
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based learning experience that helps people discover what it takes to build a high performing team. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to develop a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge–for your people, the team, and the organization.
What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model. Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of of their team member and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoid wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
Does this sound like the team you are on? If you want to create high-performing teams, let’s get started! Contact us now to discuss whether this is a good fit for your team.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.