Virtual Assistant Needed!
Seeking a highly organized and proficient Virtual Assistant to support the myriad of activities for enterprising consulting practice. Working primarily with firm’s founder, there is occasional support and contact with internal team as well as clients. Activities span database management, online marketing, website management including membership plug-in, and coordination of online meetings.
- Proficient with multiple systems, including Office, Constant Contact, Insightly, WordPress, MemberPress, LeadPages and Zoom.
- Ability to offer solutions for increased efficiency as well as troubleshoot issues, either through experience, research, or working with support groups.
- Willingness to create short tutorial style videos or walk team members through solutions via screen sharing video call
- Generate standard reports at month-end, send directly to clients
- Help maintain accurate mailing lists and entries of customer contact into Insightly
- Primary support needed to create/update pages in WordPress that follow current design
- Create campaigns in Constant Contact based on direction of look/content
- Create banners and other graphic images in Canva for webpages/campaigns
- Attend monthly online meeting sessions as a resource to help attendees through any technical issues, monitor incoming questions from attendees, and provide information as appropriate
Requirements and Qualifications
- ‘Can-do’ attitude, moving tasks to completion
- Ongoing communication to update project timeline status
- Pro-active in offering ideas and solutions to improve efficiencies and outcomes of projects assigned
- Experience working with solopreneurs and/or small teams
- Responsible and flexible response time
- Estimated time requirements are approximately 20-25/hours month. Projects are scheduled in advance with minimal requests that require immediate attention.
- Require ‘pay-by-hours-worked’ model as opposed to a package of hours that must be used each month.
To be considered, please send the following via email to robin@PeopleSenseConsulting.com:
- Cover letter summarizing why you feel you are a good fit
- Link to your website and/or LinkedIn profile highlighting professional experience and samples of work
- Pricing structure