In these unprecedented times, our team is working to support your needs in new ways. Now more than ever, it's important for your employees to communicate easily and effectively with each other. We are here to help.
- Check out the Virtual Workshops we are offering here.
- Take advantage of our free consultations that will allow you to continue our work together -- or let's find new ways we can support you now.
- Attend our free monthly Flash Consulting Power Hour.
Check back as we further develop how to deliver our proven programs in a virtual format!
We want you to know we care and are here to help where we can. Take care of yourself; stay well.
Ready to unleash the leadership potential in your organization?
The leadership of an organization creates its culture. Do your managers bring a spark and finesse that empowers and motivates the team for greatness? Do they focus on putting the right person in the right job? Are they performing at their full potential and developing others to theirs? At PeopleSense Consulting, we are here to help. We offer a variety of ways to support your hiring and management objectives:
- consulting services
- support for your hiring process
- professional development opportunities for employees
- workshops, customized to fit your specific needs
- Learning Resource Center (affordable lifetime access to 100+ videos)
- Online Learning (browse free offerings here!)
Whether you are a business owner, HR professional, or someone courageously seeking a career change, we’re here to help you unleash the possibilities for yourself and others. Let's get started!
Consulting and Online Resources for You
There is a treasure trove of resources available on this website, offering offer you a variety of ways to achieve your goals. Browse around and you’ll find information on easy-to-use assessment tools, customized workshops, and recorded sessions for online learning.
You'll also be exposed to a unique perspective on leadership; lessons learned from a special dog named Grace. My blog, Graceful Leadership, helps managers see that animals can make it easier for us to see things about ourselves than we probably haven't recognized before.
Be sure to check out the Learning Resource Center where you can get a front row seat to consulting advice at a fraction of the cost. Get comfortable and dig in!