Virtual Workshop: Confessions of an EQ Insider–Why Agility Matters Most Now
WHAT: "Confessions of an EQ Insider: Why Agility Matters Most Now"
Become more emotionally agile by learning how to stretch to other mindsets
WHEN: Typically delivered in two 90-minute facilitated sessions
COST: Based on number of people and number of sessions
WHERE: Via Zoom, virtual office
This is a critical time for individuals and organizations to overcome resistance in solving the dynamic and diverse challenges we are routinely facing. Studies are clear on the importance and significance of being agile.
- 90% of individual contributors said that agility is more important to their success now than it was 5 years ago.
- 95% of managers said that agility is more important to their organization's success now than it was 5 years ago.
- 97% of leaders agree that developing emotional intelligence is crucial to building an agile workforce.
There are easy ways to empower yourself – and your teams – to become more emotionally agile and better equipped to meet the demands of today’s changing workplace.
In our highly interactive virtual workshop, you will learn how to incorporate new, emotionally intelligent responses to daily stressors and situations. Prior to the workshop you will complete the Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ assessment, which generates a personalized 26-page profile report. This resource helps learners discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions, recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them, and gain actionable strategies to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations.
-Discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions
-Recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them
-Take action to become more agile in their approach to challenging situations
This workshop is suited to anyone wanting to understand how developing strong EQ can positively impact individuals and companies.
Are You Ready to Become More Agile?
Here's what you can expect:
- Two 90-minute facilitated sessions presented via Zoom
- A 26-page individualized profile report, rich with information and guidance about the different styles, personalized to your individual needs, —an invaluable resource long after the workshop ends.
- Access to a learning community designed to support your success and growth
- Actionable steps that will advance the way you work with others.