WHAT: "5 Behaviors of Cohesive VIRTUAL Teams"
WHEN: Scheduled and customized to your needs, ranging from 90-minute intro to comprehensive, multiple sessions
COST: Starting at $195 per person
WHERE: Virtual office
Become a Better Virtual Team Member!
All of us think we're great team members. But the reality is that everyone can become a better team player. And today's workplace environments require virtual interactions more than ever.
By learning how to be your best and most effective as a team member, you can transform any team from the inside. Best of all, you won't have to wait to get the entire team together for everyone to benefit!
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Feels safe to ask for help and express their opinions
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Is committed to the end goal
- Holds one another accountable
- Has more fun—and delivers results!
This is a program that will get your team performing well because individuals will better understand, internalize, and apply the principles based on the The Five Behaviors model.
This Personal Development material was designed specifically to work for individuals; participants do not all need to be part of the same team. Rather, participants can carry the takeaways of this program from one team to the next, enabling a culture of teamwork. Learners at all levels of an organization can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together.
This workshop is suited to anyone wanting to learn how they can contribute to the success of any team they become a part of.
Are You Ready to Rewrite the Way Your Remote Team Operates?
Here's what you can expect:
- An individualized personal development report, rich with information and personalized to your individual needs —an invaluable resource long after the workshop ends.
- Facilitated session(s) with PeopleSense based on your needs, virtual via Zoom
- Actionable steps that will advance the way your team performs.