FREE webinar, being held on Thursday evening, July 11, 2013, from 8:00 to 8:45 pm ET.
“How to Find Freedom in Your Career Path”
Celebrate Independence Day by finding your very own freedom in your career path. Open up to new ways of thinking of your professional journey!
Here’s some of the comments we received from previous attendees:
“I found the discovery part of the session very helpful.”
“I learned that it is ok to be somewhat afraid but I cannot let that fear stop me…it should motivate me.”
“Good suggestions for questions to ask myself and some tools to use to hone in on how to sync interests and passions with skills and find the next step on my path.”
Come see what YOU will learn.
You should attend if you’re curious to discover answers to any of these questions:
- Are you considering a career change?
- Are you struggling to find your life’s purpose?
- Interested to learn how your self-worth relates to your career search?
- Feeling uncertain and confused about your options?
- Wondering how to get unstuck and move forward?
- Interested to discover your strengths in an objective manner?
- Looking to uncover your gifts, talents, and passions?
This FREE webinar is open to anyone contemplating a career change. It is also valuable for anyone currently unemployed and wondering “what’s next?” You only need to pre-register to reserve your space.
What better time to think about freedom then during our country’s Independence Day celebration? Join us on the evening of July 11, 2013. Registration is easy, just click below to sign up!
Schedule conflict? No worries. Registered attendees who are unable to attend will receive the recorded version following the session.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- Transitions – the natural stages and opportunities
- Moving Forward – maneuvering through blocks, obstacles and challenges on the path
- Discovery – finding your direction, learning where to look for signs and clues
During the webinar, you will have the opportunity to volunteer for sample laser-coaching; a focused technique that can quickly unblock you from feeling stuck. Nancy will provide on-the-spot coaching to one person selected to help clarify their next step in finding their authentic career path. Whether you are participating or observing, you’ll gain valuable insight into how career coaching can assist you in moving easily and skillfully in your career transition.
There’s more! Registered attendees who are present during the webinar will be eligible for a drawing to win one free coaching session, valued at $150.
Come participate and learn with us. Bring your open mind and willingness to explore new perspectives and you will benefit.
Register NOW! Aren’t you ready to find your freedom?
Leadership Workshop: Join us on March 21, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to noon!
Interested to know more about your leadership style? Join like-minded professionals for a morning of self-exploration and find out what type of leader you are!
Pssst …. here’s a secret ….
You don’t need to change your leadership style to be more effective. You just have to know what it is and how to adjust to others at the right time. Learn how at this fun and informative workshop!
- Do you really know what your strengths are?
- Do you know how others perceive you?
- Are you working well with others in your organization?
- Are your employees working to their full potential?
- Do you know what your role is in ensuring their success?
- Is your workforce engaged?
You will get the answers to these questions and learn much more. If you want to be a more effective leader, take control now and sign up for a morning of self-exploration and discovery that will positively impact your leadership effectiveness.
This workshop is being held in Peterborough, New Hampshire — a lovely New England town with lots of activities to satisfy a wide variety of interests. Or if you prefer warmer climates, we can schedule this workshop in your area, too!
What are you waiting on? I guarantee that you will learn lots about yourself and have fun, too.
More information and registration can be found here!